Tuesday, July 31, 2007

"How do you write your lesson plans?"

This seems to be something of a hot topic on various homeschool lists and message boards this time of year. So, I thought I would post a couple of samples here.

(To see a larger, more readable version, click on the graphic.)





These are the first two weeks of my plans for RobotBoy for this coming year. The "Notes for Mom" box at the bottom is my innovation for this year. I'm hoping it will help me to be more prepared, rather than scrambling for supplies every Sunday evening!

2 comments:

my5wolfcubs said...

I'm definitely bookmarking your blog! I love the name too -- always seems to be something being tweaked here!! :)

Are these your lesson plans for yourself or assignment sheets that you give RobotBoy?

Lee (from the WTM board)

Jenny said...

These are "my" lesson plans, but RobotBoy uses them, too. I keep them in a binder on my desk, usually open to that week's sheet, and he is free to look at them whenever he wants to see what he needs to do.

Thanks for the nice words!